Saturday, September 17th, 2022 | 12 pm to 4 pm
at Blue Island Oysters Headquarters | 136 Atlantic Ave., West Sayville, NY 11796
Tickets are now sold out. Tickets will NOT be available at the gate.
If you do not have a ticket, you will not be able to enter the event site. At this time the waitlist will be for the purpose of early notification for next years festival. We do not expect to be releasing any additional tickets.
Shuttle to and from Main Street
A shuttle bus will be available to bring you from 90 Montauk Hwy, West Sayville down to the event site starting at 11:15 am. Return back to Main street after the party is over. The shuttle will circulate until approximately 5 pm or until there are no more guests to transport back to Montauk Hwy, whichever comes first. There will be shuttle signs at both stops. Please follow all parking regulations.
On-street parking near the event site is limited. Be sure to follow all street signs for legal street parking, ride your bike, uber, or park near Main street and hop on the shuttle bus at 90 Montauk Hwy, West Sayville.
Join us for our 5th Annual Blue Island Oyster Festival.
EAT, DRINK, DANCE & PROTECT THE GREAT SOUTH BAY!
Blue Island Oyster Festival brings together oyster farmers and local restaurants who’ve dedicated their lives to feeding people.
It’s an event for oyster enthusiasts to enjoy a variety of local oysters as well as multiple boutique oysters from other areas in North America.
The event will take place from 12 pm to 4 pm at Blue Island Oysters Headquarters in West Sayville, NY. It will feature local restaurants, oyster farmers, beer, wine, and live music. The festival will host approximately 500 guests and will provide a fantastic experience of top-quality eating, drinking, and music.
The full ticket price is $90 which includes:
- Unlimited beer and wine, unlimited oysters and clams, approx 10 different culinary tastings, hatchery tours & live music all afternoon.
Additionally, there will be a basket auction that will benefit the Sayville High School Environmental Scholarship and other event features that we will update throughout the summer.
The festival benefits Blue Island Oyster Foundation & Save the Great South Bay, two organizations dedicated to raising awareness of how to protect our beloved Great South Bay.
There are only 500 tickets available for this event so get yours before we sell out!
– This event is rain or shine. All purchases are final.
– This is a 21 and over event. No children/babies.
– No pets
The Beer Sponsor
- Greenport Harbor Brewery | Peconic, NY
The Beverage Sponsor
- The Subtle Tea Company | Ronkonkoma, NY
The OYSTER LIST
- Blue Island No. 9 | NY
- Genuine Blue Point | NY
- Naked Cowboy | NY
- Fire Island Blues | NY
- North Fork | NY
- Great Gun | NY
- Oysterponds | NY
- Violet Cove | NY
- Wellfleet | MA
- Pink Moon | PEI, Canada
- Mermaid Cove | PEI, Canada
- Kusshi | BC, Canada
- Great South Bay Clams | NY
The Culinary Sponsors
- Claws Seafood Market | West Sayville, NY
- Blue Island Oyster Co. | West Sayville, NY
- Burger & Lobster | New York, NY
- Hot Chicken Mama | Blue Point, NY
- South Shore Dive | West Sayville, NY
- Catch Oyster Bar | Patchogue, NY
- Sayville Athletic Club | Sayville, NY
- Cornucopia Natural Foods | Sayville, NY
- Thom Thom Restaurant | Wantagh, NY
The Transportation Sponsor
- Plycon Transportation Group | Kings Park, NY
Other Generous Sponsors
- Camelot Rental Company | Medford, NY
Basket Auction Donations received from these generous businesses
- Sayville Running Company | Sayville, NY
- Sayville General Store | Sayville, NY
- Michelle Burton Interiors | Sayville, NY
- The Catbird Seat Art Gallery & Vintage Shop | Sayville, NY
- Paper Doll Vintage | Sayville, NY
- J&J Spirit Shop | Sayville, NY
- The Sayville Chocolatier | Sayville, NY
- Blue Island Oyster Company | West Sayville, NY